Get to know Maston Fabrication
Founded in 2008, Maston Fabrication is the premier solutions provider for high end, high performance racecar and streetcar fabrication. With thousands of hours of experience in designing, fabrication and welding we pride ourselves in providing the best possible end product and service for the customer.
- Tube bending capabilities- For your NHRA, SFI & NASA spec Roll cage & or Chassis in any configuration (Import or Domestic)
- CNC Plasma cutting up to 3/4" steel & 3/8" aluminum (In house)
- CNC laser & waterjet services available.
- TIG & MIG welding
- Sheet Metal: Shearing, Cutting, Bead rolling and Forming capabilities for items Such as Catch cans, fuel cells, Intake Manifolds, Catch pans and much more.
- Header Fabrication- Includes: Thin wall Tube style Headers for your v8 or 4 cylinder. Pipe Style Manifold (Extremely heavy duty) for your turbo Project. Anything from a set of Mild steel big block headers to a polished show car turbo Manifold.
For any questions you may have please feel free to contact us directly anytime!
Sean Magee: Sales@mastonfabrication.com
Chris Maston: Chris@mastonfabrication.com